Website Link

Welcome to the Diane Berry Kitchens blogger page, where we like to keep you up-to-date with all of our latest exciting installations.

You can use the Kitchen Gallery on the right-hand side to navigate all the way back to 2008 - when we first started publishing online.

To find out more about Diane Berry Kitchens visit our website at www.dianeberrykitchens.co.uk

Monday 16 March 2009

Mr and Mrs Overton's Kitchen - 2008

Hello Diane & all.
I have to let you know how pleased Terry & I are with our new kitchen. When you did the plan for it I loved the design but it wasn't until I came to use it that I realised just how much thought had gone into the design. IT'S SO VERY WORKABLE....Every thing I need is always at hand not forgetting the Quooker, I love it.
So this is a BIG THANK YOU to you & your team, not forgetting Martin who was so helpful & nothing was too much trouble for him. Wishing you every success for the future, you deserve it. I admire people that have got it right in business, and you certainly have.
With regards, Suzanne




No comments: